Sunday, January 15, 2017

New Year (better late than never) 1/15

 I have tried to lose weight over and over how many years and I have failed because of two main things, I lack discipline and consistency. So what is different now I am getting older, I was diagnosed-with type two diabetes. As a nurse I have seen firsthand what can happen to someone who does not take care of themselves when they have type two diabetes. I definitely do not want to be in that position for my kids to have to bare the taking care of their sick momma. I am all they have and that all I have to so I'm going to do this for me and for them. Today is the new year for me, I know I am 15 days late but better late than never. I commit to make the time to work out and to prepare my meals that I healthy for me and my kids. I will also include my kids in my working-out when I can. So here's to the new year I hope everybody will fulfill their New Year's plans, resolutions  I am rooting for everybody!!!
 Take today 268lbs 5"7
 Sweaty, I love the eliptical
Starting point 

Measurements 
Waist 41.5
Thigh R 30.5
L 31
Arm R 16.5
L 16.5
Hips 55 
 dinner 1/2 my usual

No comments: